8 DAYS 6 NIGHTS KOREA WINTER FUN (KSS08B) ... sacrificed their lives during the Korean War, ... arcade has 100 of the latest game devices
8 Days Korea Winter Muslim ... an art gallery with paintings created using 'trompe l'oeil' techniques that give each 2D art piece the illusion ... Golden City 4* Hotel
8 Days Fun in Korea + Jeju Island Tour Code ... local Rest. Super Deluxe ... ~ All passengers are suggested to buy travel insurance prior to departure of the tour for
7 Days 5 Nights Focus Japan Winter ... Successfully finding your way from one to the other with your eyes closed is said ... Silver slopes dotting
Nishat Bagh was constructed in 1633 by Abdul Hasan Asaf Khan, brother of Nur Jahan and father of Mumtaz Mahal. It is among the largest Mughal Gardens built in the region, which has some of the rare species of flowers ... After sightseeing, return to
8 Days Fun Snow Ski Korea + Jeju Island Tour ... local Rest. Super Deluxe ... ~ All passengers are suggested to buy travel insurance prior to departure of the tour
8 DAYS 6 NIGHTS
KOREA WINTER FUN
MT SORAK / SUWON / SEOUL / LOTTE WORLD / 01 NIGHT SKI RESORT TOUR HIGHLIGHTS • Namsan Hanok Village • Sea-Gull Cruise for Weolmi-Do • Farm Experience (Take a Tractor & Making Ice Cream & Feeding to Cow) • Seasonal Fruits Farm for fruit plucking • Lotte World with big 3 tickets • DIY Kimchi Making Experience • Seven Luck Casino. • Shopping at Dongdaemon & Myeong-dong • 01 Night stay at Ski Resort.
SIGHTSEEING HIGHLIGHTS Seoul
• Gyeongbok Palace - Is the oldest of Seoul’s Royal Palaces. It dates from 1405, and is still very well preserved. For the Chosun Dynasty 1392-1910) it served as the main palace for over 300.
D01 Kuala Lumpur / Incheon /Mt Sorak (-/L/D) • Upon arrival, transfer to Youngjong-Do and take a sea-gull cruise for Weolmi-Do. • Visit to Namsan Hanok Village and Daepohang Fish Market • Continue to resort in Mt. Sorak
• Namsan Hanok Village - Offers one the opportunity to experience a wide cross section of Joseon-era citizenry and activities, from royalty to commoners. • Kimchi represents Korea's best known food and is served at almost every meal. Despite a reputation for being spicy, most people usually develop a taste for it, and many foreigners also find themselves missing it after returning to their home country. • Dongdaemun - One of the shopping bazaars in Seoul that has just anything that you wanted. What makes this place so special is that most of the local products can be found.
• Cheongwadae - Is the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea • Lotte World – Korea’s largest indoor theme park compassed of a shopping mall, adventure park and magic land.
D02 Mt Sorak / Ski Resort (B/-/D) • After breakfast , visit to Sinheung Temple • Transfer to Ski Resort, you can learn how to ski on white snow and enjoy all the fun with skating and sledding, enjoy the favorite view of snow, a truly dynamic and exciting experiences. (Exclude Ski equipment U$40 & Ski suite U$17)
• Wolmido Island Get on the Seagull Ship to look around the island. Cool breeze of the West Sea andmany gulls frequently visit this island.
D03 Ski Resort/ Yeoju / Suwon (B/L/D) • Visit to Yeoju Premium Outlet & Farm Experience (Take a Tractor & Making Ice Cream & Feeding to Cow) • Visit to Seasonal Fruits Farm for fruit plucking experience and Suwon Hwasung Fortress
• Coex Mall - is the largest underground shopping center in Asia. It is located in the basement of the Korea World Trade Center, You will find the plenty of brand name stores. You can find major international brands of leisure and sports clothing in a section of COEX mall that is operated by Hyundai Department Store. The Game Champ video arcade has 100 of the latest game devices.
D04 Suwon / Seoul (B/L/D) • Transfer to Seoul & DIY Kimchi Making Experience. • Try your luck at the Seven Luck Casino or Walkerhill Casino • Free time shopping at Dongdaemun Market • Visit to Ice Gallery
• Seasonal Fruit Farm - Located at gyeonggi-do province, the place Where place where we can pick different fruit in different season!! Sep-Dec apple (2 piece per pax.) / Dec-Apr strawberry ( 150gram per pax.) /Apr-sep gold melon (2 piece per pax.)
D05 Seoul (B/L/-) • Visit to War Memorial Museum, Digital Pavillion, Korea Broadcasting System Exhibition Hall and Coex Mall • Lotte World (With entrance & Big 3 ticket). D06 Seoul (B/L/D) • View Cheongwadae ‘The Blue House’. • Visit to Gyeongbok Palace, Folklore Museum, Cheongwadae Sarangchae Exhibition & Museum. • Visit Korean Ginseng, Amethy, Dongchunghacho, Cosmetic Outlet. • Visit Myeongdong for shopping. D06 Seoul / Kuala Lumpur (B/-/-) • After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back home.
*Sequence of the itinerary may vary on actual tour. * Terms & Condition apply.
• War Memorial Museum – A place to honor the countless Heroes and also learn about the wars and military culture Of Korea through its 5,000-year history memorial wall dedicated the UN soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the Korean War, and to the right is a wall dedicated to Korean soldiers.
• Ice Gallery - You can enjoy in the atmosphere where have ice Carving display, cool temperature, the fantastic 1 was we can hands on making “ ice cup” ,a way after we get drink with our hands on “ice cup”, winter clothes provided!! • Digital Pavillion – Has four different halls you can learn about and experience IT technologies. It consists of IT Innovation Hall, IT Exploration Hall, IT Imagination Hall and IT Video Hall. Yeoju • Yeoju Premium Outlets – Is Korea’s very first and only authentic premium designer outlet There are over 140 popular luxury brands including Burberry, Bally, Bottega Veneta, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Fendi, Ferragamo and Gucci. In particular, lifestyle and beauty brands such as Le Creuset and Royal Copenhagen are also available at the outlet, with the addition of international beauty brands such as Clinique, MAC and Estée Lauder . Suwon • Hwasung Fortress – The fortress wall is 5.52km long and it has a great variety of military facilities you cannot find at other fortress. At the top of the fortress wall, Yeojang was stacked up to stand guard over the enemy. There are four gates in each direction: the north gate called Janganmun, the south gate called Paldalmun, the east gate, Changryongmun, and the west gate Hwaseomun. Last update: 25/08/2010
MEALS: 06 Breakfast 05 Lunches 05 Dinners Ginseng Chicken Soup, Korean BBQ, Korea Steamboat, Pork BBQ, Seafood Buffet, Bimbibap+Shabu Shabu. ACCOMMODATION (Local 4 star hotel) 01Night Mt Sorak (Sorak Daemyung or similar), 01Night Suwon (Suwan Pacific or similar), 01Night Vivaldi Park or similar (02 rooms apartment for 4 persons), 03Nights Seoul (Crown / Biwon / Yuido / Vision Hotel or similar) DEPARTURE DATE ADULT Twin/Triple TOUR FARE AIRPORT TAXES TIPPING * Airport Taxes are subject to change.