Payal Gulati House No. 1H-36, NIT, Faridabad [email protected]
E x p e r i e nc e Total Experience: 9.5 years Currently working as Assistant Professor (IT) in YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad since 14th Jan, 2008.
Current Duties Teaching Course Work Class Coordinator Ph.D. Co- coordinator
Education & Credentials Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from MDU, Rohtak, November, 2013. M.Tech Computer Engineering from YMCA University of Science & Technology, 2008. B.E. Information Tech., LIMAT, Faridabad affiliated to MDU, Rohtak, 2006
International Journals 1. Dr. A K Sharma and Payal Gulati. Article: Ontology Driven Query Expansion for Better Image Retrieval. International Journal of Computer Applications 5(10):33–37, August 2010. 2. Priyanka Makkar, Payal Gulati, Dr. A.K. Sharma. Article: A Novel Approach for Predicting User Behavior for Improving Web Performance. (IJCSE) International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering . Vol. 02, No. 04, 2010, 1233-1236.
3. Payal Gulati, A. K. Sharma, “Analysing Word Importance for Image Annotation”, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 10, Issue 1, No 2, January 2013. (DBLP indexed) 4. Payal Gulati and Dr. A.K. Sharma,” A Novel Approach for Annotating Images by Semantic Similarity & Keyword based Association Analysis” ,Journal of Multi Disciplinary Engineering Technologies, May 2013. 5. Payal Gulati, A. K. Sharma, “Analysing Word Importance for Image Annotation”, Information
(cs.CV),Arxiv, June 2013.
International Conferences 1. Gulati, P. Sharma, A.K. Goel, A. Pandey, J. A Novel Approach for Determining Next Page Access. Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2008. ICETET '08. First International Conference on ,16-18 July 2008 ,1109 - 1113 ,Nagpur, Maharashtra(IEEE Xplore, ACM). 2. Paha, N.; Gulati, P.; Gupta, P.; Dept. of Comput. Eng., YMCA Inst. of Eng., Faridabad, India. Ontology Driven Conjunctive Query Expansion based on Mining User Logs. Proceeding of International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science, 2009. ICM2CS 2009. 14-15 Dec. 2009 ,1 – 4, Delhi (IEEE Xplore). 3. Jyoti, A.K. Sharma, Amit Goel, Payal Gulati, "A Novel Approach for Clustering Web User Sessions Using RST," act, pp.657-659, 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Control, and Telecommunication Technologies, 28-29 Dec 2009, Trivandrum, Kerala, India(IEEE Xplore, ACM).
4. Payal Gulati, Poonam, “A Tool for Multiple Condition Coverage of VHDL Models”, International Conference on Innovative Technologies, 18-19 June 2009.
5. Payal Gulati, Poonam Katyal, “A Rough Set Approach for Clustering Patterns in Crime Detection”, International Conference on Innovative Technologies, 18-19 June 2009.
6. Payal Gulati, Poonam Katyal “Web Mining Benefiting Societal Areas: A Review”, International Conference on Wireless Networks and Embedded Systems, 23-24 Oct, 2009.
7. Payal Gulati, Poonam, Nisha Pahal, Parul Gupta, “Context Ontology Driven Relevant Search using Data Mining Techniques (CODT)”, International Conference on Methods and Models in Computer Science (ICM2CS), 13-14 Dec 2010.
8. Payal Gulati, Dr. A.K. Sharma, “A Novel Approach for Better Image Retrieval”, International Conference on Computing, 27-28 Dec 2010 (ACRS). 9. Payal Gulati, Dr. A.K. Sharma, “A Novel Approach for Efficient Indexing of WWW Images”, International Conference on Computing, Dec 2011 (ACRS). 10. Payal Gulati and Dr. A.K. Sharma, “Intercepting Temporal Constraints for Searching Images over the Web”, International Conference on “Information Systems & Computer Networks”, ISCON 2013, Pg.129 – 132, March 9-10, 2013. 11. Manisha Yadav, Payal Gulati, “A Novel Approach for Extracting Relevant Keywords for Web Image Annotation using Semantics”, 9th International Conference on Advances in SoftComputing, E-Learning, Information & Communication Technology”, ASEICT-2015.
12. Payal Gulati , Manisha Yadav, “A Novel Approach for Extracting Pertinent Keywords for Web Image Annotation using Semantic Distance and Euclidean Distance”, CSI- India, Digital Life, 2015.
National Conference 1. Payal Gulati, “An Architectural Framework for Personalized E-business Service Recommendation System using Data Mining Techniques”, NCSCAI,pp.171-174,2009 Proc. of National Conference on Soft Computing & Artificial Intelligence, 2009. 2. Payal Gulati, “Efficient Implementation of Network Security Algorithms using VHDL: A Survey”, ASTECS, Proc. of National Conference Application Specific Trends of Electronic Devices Circuits and Systems, 2009. 3. Payal Gulati, “Enhancing E-business and Improving Customer Relationship using Data Mining Techniques: A Survey”, Proc. of National Conference on Managing Technology for Organization Excellence”, 2009.
4. Priyanka Makkar and Payal Gulati, “An Approach for Extracting Site Structure to Enhance Web Performance”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology & Management, 28 August 2010.
Workshop 1. Payal
Nanotechnology & Embedded System, 23rd July- 3rd August 2012.
Short Term Course Attended S.No. Name of the Course 1.
Applications of Advanced Computing Technologies Application of Artificial Intelligence tools in Power System Information Security and Cyber Forensic Workshop on Nanotechnology and Embedded System Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology and Management FDP on Teaching Skill Enhancement
3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
Duration of Course 26-12-11 to 31-1211 2-01-12 to 14-01-12 19-06-12 to 25-0612 9-07-12 to 14-07-12 23-07-12 to 3-08-12 1-07-13 to 14-07-13 06-01-2014 to 1001-2014 22-07-2014 to 2807-2014
Institute conducting Course/Workshops GBU, Greater Noida AICTR, Geeta Colony, Delhi YMCAUST, Faridabad YMCAUST, Faridabad YMCAUST, Faridabad YMCAUST, Faridabad YMCAUST, Faridabad YMCAUST, Faridabad
ISTE Approved FDP on Matlab and SPSS (22nd July’14 to 28th July’14)
STC Technical Teacher’s Role, Self Esteem, Motivation & Professionalism Development through ICT Artificial Neural Network through ICT
8-06-2015 to 12-062015
NITTTR Chandigarh Venue: YMCA UST, Fbd
25-04-2016 to 29-04-2016
Artificial Neural Network through ICT
25-04-2016 to 2904-2016
NITTTR Chandigarh, Venue : YMCA UST, Fbd. NITTTR Chandigarh
Big Data Analytics, Text Mining and Data Mining Using SPSSS
19th Dec 2016 to 24th CE Department, December 2016 YMCAUST
Venue: YMCA UST, Faridabad
Personal Details Date of Birth