JUNIOR SEAT 2/3. Age:
3 - 12 years
Approx. 15 - 36kg
95 - 150 cm
important transport information.
The safest place is on the back seat behind the passenger seat. This is where the child is furthest away from the most collision points. Another advantage is that access is on the safer side of the car, next to the footpath.
Orientation: Forward-facing ISOFIX:
BMW Child Seats
Additional stabilisation from ISOFIX-mounting.
- The Junior Seat 2/3 is secured with the vehicle’s 3-point (lap and shoulder) belt and can also be connected to the vehicle’s ISOFIX anchorage points. - Best possible side protection from high side sections in the head/shoulder region. - The patented airpad safety technology guarantees enhanced side impact head protection, as well as soft head support at the same time. - The patented single-hand-operated height and width adjustment with height scale means that the seat “grows” in tandem with the child.
Don’t forget the airbags. Backward-facing child seats should never be installed on a passenger seat with active airbag. Once triggered, an airbag will inevitably impact with the shell of the seat and could injure the child.
- The angle of the junior seat’s back rest optimally adapts to the seat of the vehicle. - The back rest’s folding function allows for easy transportation even outside the vehicle, for example on longer journeys. - Covers are washable at 30°C.
Junior Seat 2/3 Part No
82222348246 (Blue) 82222348245 (Anthracite)
direction of travel
The child should face backwards when travelling for as long as possible. In the event of a frontal accident, the greater safety offered by travelling in a backwards-facing position is clearly evident: the stress on the neck and shoulders is much lower – an extremely important point given the fact that the head of a small child is relatively heavy.
Safety & comfort on the move. bmw child seats.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are recommended retail prices inclusive of GST. 01/2015
Sheer Driving Pleasure
JUNIOR SEAT 1.
In extensive crash tests the BMW safety standards, which exceed legal requirements, were all met. All BMW Child Seats satisfy the European standard for child safety devices ECE-R44.04.
12 months - 4 years
Approx. 9 - 18 kg
Integrated airpads provide additional protection to the head in the event of a side impact. The airpads are soft and comfortable in everyday use.
ISOFIX technology makes the seat exceptionally safe because it eliminates the risk of the seat being incorrectly fitted in the vehicle. The ISOFIX-base can be used with both the rear-facing Baby Seat 0+ and with the rear and forward-facing Junior Seat 1. The seats are sturdily and securely connected to the base in both installation directions. The Junior Seat 2/3 can be connected by means of integrated connectors to the vehicle’s ISOFIX anchorage points.
Orientation: Rear and forward-facing
BABY SEAT 0+. Age:
0 - 15 months
Approx. 13 kg
Orientation: Rear-facing ISOFIX:
Can be attached with or without ISOFIX-Base
- The Baby Seat 1 comes with removable sunshade for protection against harmful UV rays. - The seat can be attached both with or without the separately available ISOFIX-base. - The ISOFIX-base can be very easily secured in the vehicle. The baby seat is secured to the ISOFIX-base simply by clicking it into place. - The patented airpad safety technology guarantees enhanced side impact head protection, as well as soft head support at the same time.
AWARD WINNING. The exclusive design of BMW Child Seats and the use of the best possible materials have not just convinced BMW drivers - the jury members of the Red Dot Design Award were also very impressed, granting all BMW Child Seats winners for the Red Dot Award in 2014.
- The Junior Seat Group 1 comprises of a seat with 5-point system and the separately available ISOFIX-base, which can be used for both the Baby Seat 0+ and the Junior Seat 1. - The seat can be secured together with the ISOFIX-base in the vehicle. - Children are particularly safe because they sit facing the rear. A forward-facing position is also possible. - The patented airpad safety technology guarantees enhanced side impact head protection, as well as soft head support at the same time. - Comfortable belts with 5-point system and a magnetic buckle tongues make buckling up easier. - By needing only one hand, the belt adjustment is simply operated. - Covers are washable at 30°C.
Junior Seat I Part No
- Comfortable belts with 5-point system and magnetic buckle tongues make buckling up easier.
82222348236 (Blue) 82222348234 (Anthracite)
- Needing only one hand for its use, the belt height adjustment with a visual indicator facilitates optimised belt adjustment.
- Also suitable for use on aircraft seats (without ISOFIX-base – TÜV Rhineland-certified).
- Seat covers are washable at 30°C.
Baby Seat 0+ Part No
82222348231 (Blue) 82222348230 (Anthracite)
ISOFIX-Base Part No