MITSUMI Group Green Procurement Standards 1/7 ... MITSUMI Group Green Procurement Standards First Edition Enacted on ... 3.3 Initiatives for Biodiversity
Revision History ... 4. Requirements of “EIZO Green Procurement Standards” ... Germany GS mark based on ProdSG (AfPS GS 2014:01 PAK)
Canon Green Procurement Standards prescribe the conditions for starting dealings with ... Solvents that can be separated without affecting the stability of the
plating, fluorescent, electrode, solder, electric contact, contact point, zinc ... paper . Representative examples of relevant substance . Substance name CAS
Fujifilm Green Procurement Standards ... ① Certificate of compliance with specified individual regulations ... Document C) [Example]CFC,
Eizo Nanao Green Procurement Standards RD-053 Ver. L 2010/06/18 4/19 1. Introduction To promote the conservation of the global environment, Eizo Nanao Corporation strives to …
1,000 as Tin atom ・EU REACH Regulation AnnexⅩⅦ 18 Specified amines compounds and some azo dye and pigment forming specified amines (coloring agent) (*1)
JIC GROUP GREEN PROCUREMENT STANDARD Version1 ... solvents that can be separated without effect on ... a guideline recommended by Japan Green …
Green Procurement ... Receipt of JCM group green procurement guideline ... Ban on use of ozone-depleting substances and organic chlorine-based solvents 4)
The following shows environmental load substances ... 13b.Lead in filter glasses and glasses used for reflectance ... insect traps, photochemical and curing
Tamura Group Green Procurement Standards （Ver.05）
Enactment : September 1, 2009 Revisions : April 19, 2018 (Ver.05)
Table of Contents 1. The Tamura Group’s Environmental Activities
2. Green Procurement Standards
Chapter 1 – General Provisions
Chapter 2 – Requirements of Trading Partners
Chapter 3 – Material, Part, etc. Selection Criteria
Chapter 4 – Details of Investigations of Trading Partners
1. The Tamura Group’s Environmental Activities Tamura Corporation enacted Guidelines for Environmental Preservation Efforts in March 2000 and commenced environmental preservation activities. At present, the Company is implementing environmental activities that are consistent throughout the Tamura Group based on environmental policies pursuant to the following mission statement. (1)
Corporate Philosophy The Tamura Group supplies an original range of products and services, highly regarded in the global electronics market, to satisfy the evolving needs of customers, employees and shareholders supporting the Group’s growth. https://www.tamura-ss.co.jp/en/csr/idea/index.html
Environmental Policy The Tamura Group stipulates an environmental policy for optimal environmental management, aiming to realize sustainable society through its initiatives. https://www.tamura-ss.co.jp/en/csr/e_report/environment.html
2. Green Procurement Standards Chapter 1 – General Provisions Article 1 - Purpose The purpose of these Standards is to seek improvements in the environmental quality of products and supply environmentally friendly products to customers of the Tamura Group by means of the promotion of green procurement through the supply chain. To promote green procurement, the requirements of these Standards shall be fulfilled when conducting activities because suppliers who implement the actions as stated in these Standards will be given priority. Article 2 - Scope of Application Any part, material, and other product (hereinafter referred to as a “Procured Item”) supplied to the Tamura Group is within the scope of these Standards. (however, this excludes any items specified by the customer or specially stipulated by Tamura through diagrams or other illustrations.) Article 3 - Related Documents Documents relating to these Standards are as follows: (1) Tamura Group Procurement Guidelines (2) Tamura Group Green Procurement Standards Appendix
Article 4 - Definition of Terminology The definition of terms stated in these Standards are as follows: (1) JAMP The Joint Article Management Promotion-consortium. (2) Controlled Environmental Substance A chemical substance that constitutes a Procured Item specified by Tamura Group, and has been concluded to have a significant impact on the global environment and the human body. (3) Chemical substance A Procured Item that is a single element and chemical compound that exists naturally, or can be obtained from a production process. (4) Mixture A Procured Item that is a product that mixes two or more chemical substances as part of the design. Also referred to as preparation. (5) Chemicals Chemical substance or mixture. (6) Article Means a Procured Item that is an object that is given a specific shape, appearance, or design during manufacture that defines the final usage functions to a larger extent than the effect of the chemical substance. (7) chemSHERPA Shared scheme applicable to entire supply chain, established for optimal control of chemical substance contained in products, and continued compliance with increasing regulation. Led by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, JAMP and former JGPSSI have been integrated, and JAMP (Joint Article Management Promotion-consortium) started to operate the scheme from April 2016. (8) chemSHERPA-AI Electronic data including target items for investigation, created by article data entry support tool of chemSHERPA as well as contained chemical substance information. (9) chemSHERPA-CI Electronic data including target items for investigation, created by chemicals data entry support tool of chemSHERPA as well as contained chemical substance information, which is applicable to mixture. (10) Guidelines for the management of chemical substances in products Document issued by JAMP which summarizes important points for organization’s management of chemical substance in products to facilitate appropriate and secure exchange of contained chemical substance information throughout supply chain.
Chapter 2 – Requirements of Trading Partners Article 5 - Construction of an Environmental Management System The third-party certification, ISO14001, shall be acquired. If the third-party certification, ISO14001, has yet to be acquired, the following shall be undertaken: (1) Preparation of a corporate philosophy and environmental policies (2) Establishment of environmental targets and goals (3) Construction of an environmental impact assessment system (4) Monitoring of and compliance with details about the establishment or abolition of environmental regulations (5) Implementation of education and training (6) Provision of information on environmental preservation to the Tamura Group Article 6 - Construction of a Management System for Chemical Substance in Products Management systems such as the ISO9001 or ISO14001 etc., or management system for chemical substance in products by means of “JIS Z 7201”, “Guidelines for the management of chemical substances in products” etc., shall be constructed. Also, assurance system for chemical substances in products shall be established. Article 7 - Procured Item Investigations Investigations stipulated in Chapter 4 (Article 10 and 11) shall be conducted in accordance with controlled environmental substances and its containing criteria stated in the Tamura Group Green Procurement Standards Appendix. Article 8- Other Requirements 1. The Tamura Group’s business sectors and affiliated companies may make requests for compliance with standards that differ from laws and regulations, ordinances, and industry standards, etc. 2. “SDS” or “chemSHERPA-CI” shall be submitted if the relevant chemical substance is included in chemical substance and procured items of mixture, pursuant to Japan’s “Act on Confirmation, etc. of Release Amounts of Specific Chemical Substances in the Environment and Promotion of Improvements to the Management Thereof” (Chemical Control Law or PRTR law).
Chapter 3 – Material, Part, etc. Selection Criteria Article 9 - Important Matters in Selection A part or material that can reduce environmental load as follows shall be given priority, to promote green procurement: (1) A part or material that conforms to each relevant country’s laws and ordinances relating to chemical substances and recycled resources.
(2) A part or material that complies with the Standards provided for in the Tamura Group Green Procurement Standards Appendix. (3) A part or material for which investigative data for controlled environmental substances provided for in the Tamura Group Green Procurement Standards Appendix has been submitted. (4) A part or material that saves resources and energy through the use of recycled resources and parts, and miniaturization, etc. (5) A part or material that has minimal burden on the environment such as the production of water pollution, air pollution, soil contamination, etc. when produced, used or disposed. (6) A part or material with recycled designs.
(2) When the regulated chemical substance in a Procured Item changes. (In the event of a 4M change―manufacturer, manufacturing location, production line, production equipment, raw materials, manpower, etc.) (3) When otherwise deemed necessary by the Company 4. If the trading partner has a trading firm function, completion of the investigations provided for in this Article shall be requested of the manufacturer.
Appendix 1. These Standards apply to companies affiliated to the Company. 2. With regard to any Procured Item of the Electronic Chemicals Business Sector, a part of this standard applies correspondingly, and a list of chemical substances unique to the Electronic Chemicals Business Sector that has been stipulated based on customer requests, etc., also applies.